11 Reasons to Buy a Vinyl Privacy Fence from Everlast Vinyl Fencing
- The gate posts that we use are 5” x 5” x 8’ aluminum I-Beam and are set into a hole in that ground that is about 3 ½” deep. These posts therefore provide no-movement support for our gates.
- The horizontal rails that we use are the largest available and are made of the heaviest, thickest vinyl for maximum strength. Coupled with I-Beam aluminum inserts, these large rails provide outstanding support and resistance to sagging.
- Our fence posts are set to a span of 8 feet to ensure our fences do not sag. More posts = stronger fence!
- The vinyl we use is a proprietary blend, providing the most resistance to fading, chalking, and impact breakage.
- Our fence posts are made of galvanized steel and have a diameter of 2 ⅜”, compared to the typical 1 ⅞” posts that our competitors use.
- The gate hardware that we provide is very strong and fully adjustable.
- The horizontal rails that we use have four notches on each end to help ensure that the rail remains inside the vinyl post. Also, we affix a special insert that prevents the top rail from pulling out of the sleeve.
- Specially designed collars allow the fence post sleeve to be adjusted in all four directions for fine tuning the elevation of the fence. Although the steel post might move up or down due to frost, the fence can be adjusted to remain straight and level.
- Our fences come with a limited warranty which is transferable to a new owner if and when the property ownership changes.
- Everlast Vinyl Fencing is fully insured and WCB compliant. All of our contractors must pass a significant screening process in order to contract with us.
- Everlast Vinyl Fencing provides fencing at competitive pricing, not necessarily the lowest! Lower pricing dictates corners being cut somewhere (product quality). Using inferior quality materials will create future issues. Everlast Vinyl Fencing is a company with an excellent reputation. We pride ourselves in working with our customers to ensure our reputation remains intact.
Benefits of Vinyl Fencing
Any kind of fence material is going to have advantages and disadvantages. But vinyl stands apart in many ways, making it a great option for residences across the country. Here, we want to go over just some of the advantages you can enjoy when you choose vinyl fencing over other types of fencing materials.
Many people choose wood or other materials for their fence because of the way they look but regret this decision when they find out how much maintenance they can require. Vinyl, unlike other materials, retains its color over time, can be cleaned easily with a hose, and doesn’t have to constantly be stained and repainted. Overall, the maintenance needs are practically non-existent compared to other fence materials.
Vinyl is actually extremely durable as well; it’s about 5 times as strong as wood! Additionally, vinyl is the superior choice for keeping pests out and does not rot over time. It doesn’t absorb moisture, and so doesn’t need staining every few years. It’s so water resistant that it can be placed near pools or sprinkler systems without worry.
Part of vinyl’s durability comes from its flexibility. This allows it to withstand more pressure without breaking. But beyond that, vinyl makes a great option for fencing in yards with horses because they can push on the fence as they munch on grass without hurting themselves.
As a fence material that is more durable and flexible than wood, you might think that vinyl is more expensive. However, that’s not the case. Beyond saving on maintenance and repair costs when you choose vinyl fencing, you will likely pay a lower upfront cost for installation.
Easy to Install
One of the greatest parts about vinyl fence installation is that for the most part, it’s all just slide and lock. This is part of why the labor costs for vinyl are so low.
Many types of fencing don’t work well for privacy, like aluminum or iron. One-piece vinyl fencing options mean that you can section off your backyard, pool, etc. with complete privacy.
If you’re “on the fence” about getting a new vinyl fence in Edmonton or the surrounding areas, we would be happy to go over all of your options with you. One of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives will be happy to go over any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us today to get started!