12 Reasons To Buy A Vinyl Privacy Fence From Everlast Vinyl Fencing
- Gate posts are a 5″ X 5″ X 8′ aluminum I-Beam which are set into a hole in the ground about three and a half feet deep. They’re extremely solid and providing an “absolutely no movement of the gate post” support for our gates.
- Horizontal rails are the largest available, with the heaviest thickest vinyl. Coupled with I-Beam aluminum inserts, these large rails provide outstanding support and resistance to sagging.
- Fence posts are set to a span of 8 feet to ensure our fences do not sag. More Posts = Stronger Fence.
- Vinyl is a proprietary blend providing the most resistance to fading, chalking, and impact breakage.
- Fence posts are galvanized steel 2 3/8” diameter. (compared to 1 7/8” with competitors).
- Gate hardware is very strong and fully adjustable.
- Horizontal rails have four notches on each end to help ensure that the rail remains inside the vinyl post. Also, we affix a special insert that prevents the top rail from pulling out of the sleeve.
- Specially designed collars allow the fence post sleeve to be adjusted in all four directions for fine tuning the elevation of the fence. Although the steel post might move up or down due to frost, the fence can be adjusted to remain straight and level.
- Galvanized steel posts (8’ long) are pneumatically pounded into the ground at least 3 1/2′ to ensure the fence will not lean or succumb to wind.
- Fences come with a limited warranty which is transferable to a new owner if and when the property changes hands.
- Everlast Vinyl Fencing is fully insured and WCB compliant. All of our contractors must pass a significant screening process in order to contract with us.
- Everlast Vinyl Fencing provides fencing at competitive pricing, not necessarily the lowest! Lower pricing dictates corners being cut somewhere (product quality). Using inferior quality materials will create future issues. Everlast Vinyl Fencing is a company with an excellent reputation. We pride ourselves in working with our customers to ensure our reputation remains intact.
Benefits of Using Vinyl Fencing
Any kind of fence material is going to have advantages and disadvantages. But vinyl stands apart in many ways, making it a great option for residences across the country. Here, we want to go over just some of the advantages you can enjoy when you choose vinyl fencing over other types of fencing materials.
Many people opt for wood or other materials for their fence because they like the way they look, only regret it when they find out how much maintenance they can require. Vinyl, unlike other materials, retains its color over time, can be cleaned easily with a hose, and doesn’t have to constantly be stained and repainted. Overall, the maintenance needs are practically non existent compared to other fence materials.
Vinyl is actually extremely durable as well, about 5 times as strong as wood. On top of that, it isn’t a great material for pests to invade and it does not rot. It doesn’t absorb moisture, and so doesn’t need staining every few years. It’s so water resistant that it can be placed near pools or sprinkler systems without worry.
Part of vinyl’s durability comes from its flexibility. This allows it to withstand more pressure without breaking. But beyond that, vinyl makes a great option for fencing in yards with horses because they can push on the fence as they munch on grass without hurting themselves.
Being more durable and flexible than wood, you might think vinyl is more expensive. But that’s not the case. Beyond saving on maintenance and repair costs when you choose vinyl fencing, you will likely pay a lower upfront cost for installation.
Easy to Install
One of the greatest parts about vinyl fence installation is that for the most part, it’s all just slide and lock. This is part of why the labor costs for vinyl are so low.
Many types of fencing don’t work well for privacy, like aluminum or iron. One-piece vinyl fencing options mean that you can section off your backyard, pool, etc. with complete privacy.
If you’re “on the fence” on getting a new vinyl fence in Edmonton or the surrounding areas, we would be happy to go over all of your options with you. One of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives will be happy to go over any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!